Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

2 posters

Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only"

BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only" Empty Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only"

Post by BadDaddy1 Fri 04 Jul 2008, 04:53

I am reprinting a post left by SniperJon and My response, in an effort to get some feedback on what the friends of this site think we should do. I will ask TMMadkiller and TMBig1012 to read it, but reserve their thoughts until we get feedback.

Please just the friends of this site, we are not looking for smart remarks from other who happen upon this site.

Thank you.

BadDaddy1

Sniper's comments:

Ok I've been thinking about something and wanted to know what all the people that are involved with the TM clan. I know badaddy1 started this clan to help start his boys in the online gaming world. I think it is so cool all the people that come to practice with us and post ideas aswell as just have fun playing. There are very few clans or even groups of friend that have what TM has be representing it self as. So the question is and only a question do the boys want to get involved on this site, do they just like to play, or should TM be just an outlet to people and clans that want to meet chat alittle, and play with no one caring about scores or "why did you kill me" BS or team kills. Whatever direction TM goes, full on clan status or just a fun park for people with a friendly disposition madkiller and big need to might want to start chatting alittle get to know us friendly faces more. I hope you don't think of this post as a slap in the face or me up on a high horse, When I have a question I ask or tell it strat.

P.s I put this in the war room only if you wish to make it public you can peace, and stay cool

BadDaddy's response:

Sniper.

I respect those that speak their mind, so long as they recognize where they are when they speak it. Example; someone has every right and should give their opinion on a subject, but should recognize when children are present and use appropriate words to express themselves. Those that don't, I have no respect for. Those that consider the guests around them and dissagree while respecting the hosts home. are the type of people I stay friends with. I believe you fall into the type I stay friends with catergory.

Concerning the boys, I am not sure what they want. They talk about wanting a clan, but visit the site maybe once a day aside from their show for the nightly games.

Maybe we need to have talk with them before the others show up for the nightly game. I brought that up last night, might have been before you got there. Mama and Boncracker were dead set against the boys joining another clan. They felt the direction that we are going was the right one, and that the bs in the other clans might bitter the boys against online play. The boys were quiet on the matter.

I have no problem using this site the way we have so far, as the games are fun. Maybe we should rename it "TM & guests", that way we can go out and do a few scrimmages against other clans, clans that the peps that like to play here don't belong to.

The other clans can't complain if we are telling them that we are guests ahead of time and not clan members. Just a thought.

The two posts that I placed concerning this site have over 400 views, but we only have one questionable member. Maybe we should post a Tm vs a few times to see if it generates more interest. I haven't really done that because We don't really have anymore TM people. I thought about a "TM" alt to help drum up interest, but then I also thought that using an alt in that way might be considered unethical... What are your thoughts on it?

Damned if ya do and Damned if ya don't.

Not sure what direction to take.

BadDaddy1
    OhioLawyerF5
    OhioLawyerF5
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only" Empty Re: Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only"

Post by OhioLawyerF5 Fri 04 Jul 2008, 23:13

Well, as one of the "friends" of the site I guess I will weigh in. I think what Baddaddy is doing here for his boys is great.

As for my particular playing, I currently have multiple outlets where I can always find a game and community to get involved with. Each one with different players. I like to take advantage of all of them. First and foremost, my clan, F5, offers me just what Jon has mentioned that we get from this site. I also frequent Gamefaqs and EA as well as several other clan sites.

I guess what I am driving at is that there are ample other places for us clans to meet up without changing this site from its original purpose. I love what I have here at this site and thouroughly enjoy the idea that I can have fun and help out the boys at the same time. If all that this site was to me was a place to get together with others and play and have fun, I could direct you all to the F5 site and we could meet up there. But I think this is more than that.

I am excited to see these boys develop TM into a thriving clan community that will one day be as successful in competition as it is friendly.

In short, I say keep it the way it is. The current clan structure hasn't deterred anyone from coming here and enjoying themselves despite most of us having our own clans as well.
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only" Empty Re: Post from SniperJon and my reply, your thoughts "orig post in war room, admin only"

Post by BadDaddy1 Sun 06 Jul 2008, 09:56

Thanks Ohio. The boys read all the post, and appear to be wanting to get more involved.

We tried a TM vs Axis today, seems like the good players show up when they see a Clan initials. chose an eight person game and wound up in a 3 to 5 spanking too many nade spammers, couldn't even respawn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 05:03