Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

Wii Mail System?

BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Wii Mail System? Empty Wii Mail System?

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 03 Jul 2008, 08:54

Hey Did you know that you can send messages through the Wii mail system?

Just found out, your Wii is capable of sending email to other Wii's. You just need to exchange Wii codes.

To exchange Wii codes, click on the envelope to the lower right of your Wii screen, go to create message on the lower left-center, click on the address book to the right, register your email to the right, and register other Wii's to the left.

Once both people have registered their Wii's on each other's Wii, they can send Wii mail to each other.

I know it works, StickRick has sent A Cute Woman, My wife, five messages Shocked . This outta be interesting when she gets home Cool . I won't open her messages.

I think maybe Stickrick might want to go steady Suspect . So much for JB saying that Cutie is harrasing StickRick. lol!

Anyhow. I just wanted to let you know. For our Wii's Codes, answer this post and I will pm them to you. Please don't post your code for obvious reasons Suspect

Cya

BadDaddy1

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 01:36