Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

2 posters

Please Read

Please R

Please Read Empty Please Read

Post by Please R Mon 04 Jan 2010, 06:38

I know most of you wish to not hear from me again, I want to make this kind of short becuase I could go on for a while about this Subject. I apologise for my actions towards TM. I left with a bad attitude and cept it for the weeks that followed. I do not regret leaving but I very much regret the attitude I had. I am sorry for acting to idiotic towards TM as a clan and you as individuals. I hope to start acting like I was used to and if you did not like the old clueless me then I hope to become somebody that you will like. I regret everything I said towards you good people. Well not sure what to say other than the best of luck to the future of the twisted marauders. If you have not figured out who I am well im sure you can figure it out if you look at my god awful grammar.
    -unLuckicharms
    ps- Very impressive start to the mwr season guys AK is very good and im glad to see you guys are doing well. Also I apologie to spookyjew mainly because I banned him from the BC chatbox dont worry man it wont happen again and you are not banned at this moment.
    stavie magee
    stavie magee
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Please Read Empty Re: Please Read

Post by stavie magee Tue 05 Jan 2010, 06:26

Well thanks for the apology (even though i wasn't there). let me say it shows character to apologize instead of leaving things as are.
    maxdaddy
    maxdaddy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

Post by maxdaddy Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:57

Hey Lucki, don't worry about me. You're still civil to me and have not done anything towards me personally. I can't speak for other members of TM. Some things might have been said that won't be forgotten. Anyway, very mature to post an apology and best of luck to you too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 03:27