Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

2 posters

REVIEW OF PRACTIC ON 08/28/08

sniperjon
    sniperjon
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

REVIEW OF PRACTIC ON 08/28/08 Empty REVIEW OF PRACTIC ON 08/28/08

Post by sniperjon Fri 29 Aug 2008, 11:10

Guys that prctice was bad I don't know if you members read the post that badday makes every day about the plan for that days practice. When we we attempting to hold the glitch in the city that only ones I saw we bd and sometimes d49. Yes I know it can be hard to get to your spot if you respawn across the map but every time i saw tony he was down by the house all by himself AND when a enemy was coming down the long hall everyone left to fight that one guy. Lastly in the city topic we were suppose to be axis I know some started allies to get the game going but when people started joiningsome did not switch. Even when i switched teams called out NEED BACKUP no one got the hint. Ok on to the MON we did better in that one hoilding the hall buy again "D49" acording to the practice post we were suppose to be allies but d would not switch. I know i'm singling some people out and don't take it wrong I just want up to do good and if we can't get it together how are we suppose to do cw's.

sniperjon stay cool and shoot strait
    d49 sniper7
    d49 sniper7
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

REVIEW OF PRACTIC ON 08/28/08 Empty Re: REVIEW OF PRACTIC ON 08/28/08

Post by d49 sniper7 Fri 29 Aug 2008, 11:41

ok thanks. and also i tried most the time to stay by the glitch spot bye

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 20:43