Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

4 posters

Practice tonight 08/06/08

BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Practice tonight 08/06/08 Empty Practice tonight 08/06/08

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 03:47

Practice tonight, at 8Pm Eastern Time, 6pm Mountain, 5pm West Coast.

Game: TMpractice Pass: Hello

Looking to concentrate on the Port, the Monastery, and the Village, We plan on having joint practices with CC on Friday for a challenge to the elites this weekend. Either myself or Caleb of CC will post the challenge Friday night for a Saturday or Sunday Game, depending on how the joint practice goes.

We will need everyone for the friday practice, tonight is not as important but it would help if you all show up. Come back here after the practice for a discussion on what works and what does not.

I will post further information on this challenge, once I've discussed more details with Caleb of CC.

Cya

BadDaddy1 (TM42Blue)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-06-14

Practice tonight 08/06/08 Empty new practice time from tmmadkiller

Post by Admin Thu 07 Aug 2008, 04:11

the new practiace time is 6:00 eastern and 4:00 or Tm42blue can not make it if you guys can't then we will go by the reagler time Very Happy
    Dudedudedude
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

Practice tonight 08/06/08 Empty Practice Friday

Post by Dudedudedude Thu 07 Aug 2008, 06:51

I will not be able to make the practice friday, I have golf on Fridays and then I go out with my buddies. I should be on tonight.
    Lugerninja
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-08-07

Practice tonight 08/06/08 Empty Re: Practice tonight 08/06/08

Post by Lugerninja Thu 07 Aug 2008, 06:52

I should be able to make it, so long as my plans don't follow through, else I'm out.
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 09:14

Hey guys good practice, did ya notice when I left? just before the city ACuteWoman took over my guy and fought for me as I was called away and did not return untill the last ten minutes of the City.

Anyhow, lets have a meeting at the chatbox tonight at 10pm Eastern.

and we can discuss it.

GG's guys

BAdDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:33

The Joint challenge with CC is off, I am going to discuss a similar joint challenge with another small clan that I know and let you guys know how it came out.

I am puttin it off till next weekend as some of our players can't make it. I am however, planning to talk to ZH about a Scrimmage for the middle of this coming week Wednesday or Thursday.

Guys post here for the practice days that you can attend so we can figure out good practice times and days.

Cya

BAdDaddy.
    Lugerninja
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Post by Lugerninja Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:12

Yeah, my nades weren't too hot tonight, but I'm hoping they will get better. Good practice guys. As far as the chat goes, I have no idea if I have to join a special room or something so if one of you can tell me how to use the stupid thing, I'll be there. That is, unless my dad kicks me off the computer.
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:15

If you go the the Portal page and scroll down, you will see the chat box. The chat box is acutally three, a main box that shows the text that we are typing, a box to the right that shows whos online, and a box to the bottom, this is where you type in the message you want to send.

right there, when you start typing, you will be given an automatic name and ID, you can change it to whatever name you like, type that you are in the chat and who you are, I can then help you get your Xat ID for that box from there, just make sure that you see my name there BadDaddy1, and it is not red, if it's red it means that I visited there recently but I am not in.

So next time you come by, go there and tell us you are here, we can help you best from there.

Cya

BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:15

If you go the the Portal page and scroll down, you will see the chat box. The chat box is acutally three, a main box that shows the text that we are typing, a box to the right that shows whos online, and a box to the bottom, this is where you type in the message you want to send.

right there, when you start typing, you will be given an automatic name and ID, you can change it to whatever name you like, type that you are in the chat and who you are, I can then help you get your Xat ID for that box from there, just make sure that you see my name there BadDaddy1, and it is not red, if it's red it means that I visited there recently but I am not in.

So next time you come by, go there and tell us you are here, we can help you best from there.

Cya

BadDaddy1
    Lugerninja
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Post by Lugerninja Fri 08 Aug 2008, 00:56

Ok, I just thought there was a special room I had to be invited into or something. My name on there is JRandall103, so if you see me join, please just give me a PM.
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Fri 08 Aug 2008, 07:17

Actually JR there are some rooms that are currently invisable to you. I will make them available after the practice. An in the chat box at the portal page, there is also a second chat box that I also have to make available to you. The chat box one you have to be there for me to make it available to ya.

BadDaddy1 (aka) TM42Blue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 22:28