I get by with a little help from my friends

BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

I get by with a little help from my friends

Post by BadDaddy1 on Fri 08 Aug 2008, 13:02

First off I would like to thank ZH for hosting this practice session, and although I did not participate I did enjoy running up and down the stairs to see how it was going, Thank you Bonecracker for your clan's time and participation.

Hey GG's guys on the ZH Practice game. With the help of a few friends, we managed to win the games. Thank you Ohio Lawyer aka, for this game only, TM Madkilla1, and Dreamr, as well as rricplay, and Crazy89.

And the guys who missed it, don't worry, it was short notice, sorta spur of the moment. You will have your chance.

d49 and Lugerninja you did great, I wish we could have skyped you guys, cause you were caught off guard a few times when we held certain places and you couldn't hear us. But it worked out. GGs guys cheers

Madkiller I think you would do good to team up with Dude, Lugerninja with d49 and Big1012 With myself, these are sniper and sniper cover teams, Each of you bring a needed talent to your two man team. When the other two (Sniperjon and ? he has not given me his TM alt yet, wants to stay anonumous for now, top ten ranked) we will refigure the groups to maximize our potencial.

Dudedudedude, sorry about the regular practice trouble, we got disconnected just thirty or so minutes into it and couldn't get back on. But you rocked that practice Shocked , I think you dominated the entire practice, GG Dude. cheers

I am sorry I could not be in it, but we have a ZH clan member at this household, and since two other TM's were playing from here, I had to give up my wii for ACuteWoman to play on ZH's side.

I will post the ZH Scrimmage time on Friday for the Tuesday Scrimmage.

Also Ohio will be back to deliver an official F5 Challenge in the near future, so we need to get organised in our practices and find at least one day a week that we can have all members practice cause F5 is a serious clan.

Thank you all

BadDaddy1 (aka) TM42Blue
    OhioLawyerF5
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Re: I get by with a little help from my friends

Post by OhioLawyerF5 on Fri 08 Aug 2008, 23:46

LOL. Yeah F5 will be back for a challenge. You better practice up because the rest of our clan is more like at Crzy's level than mine. Wink They make me look like a little school girl.

And I don't know how to stress it enough. GREAT JOB last night!!!! That was an absolute blast playing with you guys against ZH. Great job guys and great teamwork. Heck, we even beat them at village when Crzy switched teams. And honestly I have played in alot of clan wars and I have never seen a team hold down a map like we did at city. That map always centers around the hallways in the back, and we absolutely dominated ZH for position there. Fantastic. Keep up the great work guys and I'll be back with a challenge soon enough. Laughing
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Lugerninja on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 01:45

I would also agree that the practice went well. As far as the pairings go, I believe that d49 and I would make a great team. And as far as skype goes, I doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon, but it would lead to a great advantage.

BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 02:41

I did say you and d49,
    Madkiller with Dude,
    Myself with Zatch34,
    and or Sniperjon with Big1012
    and our final member at this time can just wreck heck and havoc amoung the masses.

Cya

BadDaddy1 (aka) TM42Blue
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Lugerninja on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 03:05

By saying I believe we would make a great team, I was implying that I agree with you and also believe that it would be a good idea to pair us up. Sorry for the confusion. And our final member, as you said is in the top 10, so by process of elimination, we could very well find out who it is. By they way, instead of typing "BadDaddy1 (aka) TM42Blue" every post, you could make it a little bit easier on yourself and insert that into your signature.

BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 05:39

I know but I am lazy for my own stuff.
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers