Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

MEMBER SCHEDULES (Practice and Play time Availability)

BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

MEMBER SCHEDULES (Practice and Play time Availability)

Post by BadDaddy1 on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:23

Ok, so I can schedule the best times to get the most members in practice and Scrimmages/Clan Wars, I need to find out what days work best for you. Give me the days that you know for sure that you could play and the latest times that you can play. Don't forget to give me the time with your timezone, so I can figure out a good time.

I already have Dudedudedude's best days to practice and CW or Scrimmage. Dude's days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am guessing that evenings is best.

So post your times and days, if possible lets try and match as many days as we can so that the maximum amount of people can play and practice together.

Thank you

BadDaddy1 (aka) TM42Blue
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-08-07

Re: MEMBER SCHEDULES (Practice and Play time Availability)

Post by Lugerninja on Fri 08 Aug 2008, 01:02

I'm pretty much good anytime any day just so long as I don't have plans with my friends. It's pretty nice that I don't got a summer job right now. At the end of the month or early next month I will be away for a little while to go bale hay for the final time this year though, so that will be the only big complication until I start going to voluntary wrestling practice. This is a little bit into the future but from November until March, the only time I'd be able to play would be 7-9 on weekdays, excluding Wednesday, anytime after 7 on Fridays, anytime in the evening on Saturdays, and anytime until 9 on Sundays. All these times are PM and EST. Please don't worry yourself about making sure I can be at the event during these times, as it is all also dependent on the amount of homework I have as I'm taking 5 college level courses as a Junior in High School. Pretty much, if I can make it to the event, or have a chance to making it there, I will notify you guys on how confident I am I can make it and I'll tell you the exact reason.

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 09:59

me the only times i cant is mondays and thursdays
    somtimes saturday and tuesday i cant but most likely i can

9:00 central im am usually free on mondays and thursday it depends but am usually free at that time
    sniperjon
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by sniperjon on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 10:58

wensday through friday after 10pm easterm but I will do my best to make some 9 oclock practices. Saturday i try to play all day but working the farm again so after 6 is the best time to find me.
    d49 sniper7
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by d49 sniper7 on Sun 17 Aug 2008, 09:53

everyday is usually good from 10am western to 7pm western and sometimes after that but usually have to be off by 8pm western

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Jul 2018, 13:15