Twisted Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan site of Twisted Marauders. Players of Online Console games

GB MWR Record

2 posters

MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH!

ZERKANAT

MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH! Empty MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH!

Post by ZERKANAT Sat 26 Jul 2008, 08:44

i wanan show baddaddy that i can do the glitch just give me a date and time and ill make sure i can show u it cheers
    ZERKANAT

MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH! Empty Re: MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH!

Post by ZERKANAT Sat 26 Jul 2008, 08:45

and heres the site for my clan

Cool
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 260
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH! Empty Monastery Roof Glitch.

Post by BadDaddy1 Sat 26 Jul 2008, 10:16

Uh, Ok Zerk, you can show me the roof glitch. Err did I ever make a comment about you not being able to do it?

Have you seen the new Port glitch? It's around the back entrance to the large tower, when you climp the stairs to go the back way in, stay on that top platform and go to the wall, once you are at the wall, get up against it and press the "A" button, turn your nunchuck controller towards the wall (like you do when you lean to snipe around a corner), then you start to walk off the edge, just make sure that you are holding the "A" and that you are pushing against the wall as you move forward. This glitch enables you to get around the back of the tower.

On your site, It did not post. I believe you need to register for that. registering does not mean you belong to this clan, it just means your a friend of the site. We have 17 registered members, but only a few are clan-members.
    ZERKANAT

MONESTARY ROOF GLITCH! Empty ok

Post by ZERKANAT Sun 27 Jul 2008, 08:50

yes i know that glitch but it dose get old tongue lol and i know you didnt but you said there was no way out so i was just letting you know that there was thnx zerk and i hope too glitch with you......... and alco........ What a Face
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Wed 30 Jul 2008, 04:14

Na Zerk I was talking about the window further up the stairs, I said that one had no-way out, I also said the one further down the stairs led out to the doorway and on to the roof but I didn't have the patience to stay there long enough to discover how to do it.

If you know how as I said just shoot me a "join my game" message when we are both on and I will meet ya there, most likely with sniperjon as he posted that he wants to learn how to get beyon the door as well.

Cya

BadDaddy1
    Lugerninja
    Lugerninja
    Master of Lugers
    Master of Lugers

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Lugerninja Fri 08 Aug 2008, 04:37

You don't get beyond the door rather you must jump high enough to float above the door like the railing in the port. I can get through the window fine, but getting on the door is the hard part as it requires even better timing. I wonder how alco does this stuff.
    BadDaddy1
    BadDaddy1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BadDaddy1 Fri 08 Aug 2008, 07:13

yep, Alcoholism, IRS, Glitchfndr and FBI all know the glitches well, Maybe we can sneek in a glitch game sometime soon for those that want to learn it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 08:18